You should have arrived from the talented Eunyoung Lee‘s blog. For your convenience, I’ll add the whole list below:
Vincenza Gudor (—you are here—)
Flora Monika Farkas
The kit contains:
- 48 sheets of 12″x12″ patterned paper (two of each design)
- One 8.5″x11″ cardstock sticker sheet
- Two 6″x12″ alphabet puffy sticker sheets
- 20 8.5″x3.5″ watercolor cityscape postcards
- One 2×3 photopolymer clear stamp set
- 20 epoxy buttons with adhesive back
- 34 cardstock and acetate die cuts
- 12 origami wood veneer shapes
- Two white resin decorative frames
- One 8.5″ x 11″ chipboard sticker sheet
- One rubber roller stamp
For my layout I was inspired by the intense color of the watercolor painted flowers on one of the patterned papers:
I fussy cut the gorgeous roses and added some other black and white ones to give some contrast and create more interest on the page.
I love all the ephemera pieces included in the kit. The origami wood veneer shapes are so fun and versatile.
The epoxy buttons, as well as the cardstock stickers and die-cuts, complement the design beautifully.
Don’t you just adore this kit!?! I know I do!
There’s more! To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to THREE lucky winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew blog by Wednesday, December 14th at 11:59pm EST for a chance to win. The winners will be announced on the Altenew blog on Thursday, December 15th.
If you leave a comment on my blog, I’ll draw a winner to receive a $30 gift certificate to the Altenew store!
Receive a FREE Scrapbook Class with every purchase of the Reflection Scrapbook Kit now through Saturday 12/17, 2016 at 11:59pm EST. When you purchase the kit, please email Altenew at email@example.com with your order number and Altenew will provide instructions on how to redeem your free class to the Timeless Floral Layouts Class.
There is more inspiration to follow. Next is the talented Flora Monika Farkas.
Thank you so much for stopping by!