Hello there, Friends! Today we have a fun blog hop going on to introduce the new amazingly talented The Cut Shoppe Design Team for 2016-2017. I still can’t believe I’m part of it! Each designer will answer a series of questions to help you get to know them a little better. If you leave a comment on each blog, you’ll also get a chance to win a $5 Gift Card to The Cut Shoppe Etsy store. How nice is that?
Let’s get started:
1. How many times in a week, do you work on something scrapbook related?
I have to admit…I NEED to work with paper every day. It is an addiction. When I don’t, I get in a really bad mood. It doesn’t have to be for hours, but even 10-20 minutes help me keep my sanity 😉
2. What’s your favorite subject to scrapbook?
Definitely my kids. My girls more than my boy (I feel terrible about that!). I always tend to make at least three girly layouts before I make one for/about him. But I’m determined to challenge myself and create more. After all, he deserves to have a few albums of his own!!!
3. What is your favorite color to use on your layouts/projects? What is your least favorite color?
You can guess my favorite color from my previous answer. Pink, pink, and more pink. All light, feminine colors. I love aqua, as well. The least favorite is red.
4. Why do you like using cut files on your layouts/projects?
I love cut files. I think they add a lot more interest to any projects. I also like the fact that you can modify them, back them up with patterned paper, use them as a stitching template. The possibilities are endless.
5. What are some of your other favorite hobbies? If you were not a scrapbooker, what other hobby do you think would consume most of your time?
Reading and baking. I would spend hours making fancy cakes. Right now, I only make them for my kids’ birthdays.
6. Tell us 5 things we don’t know about you!
– I always have fresh flowers in my home.
Here’s the layout I created specifically for the Blog Hop.
I used one of the Crop Circles cut files for this page.
I cut the same shape twice. The first time out of patterned paper, the second out of white cardstock. Then glued them together as to create a shadow and make the cut file stand out more. All the papers and embellishments are from Simple Stories: Carpe Diem and Life in color collections.
Blog Hop line up.
ENZA GUDOR (–You are are–)
Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day!